Continued recording after a a triggered detection

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
blackcatobservatory

登録日: 2020.12.30
記事: 4
所在地: UNITED KINGDOM

記事日時: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:38 am    記事の件名: Continued recording after a a triggered detection 引用付きで返信

Hello.

I do hope someone can help me.

I have recently purchased and successfully set up a watec 902H ultimate camera, housed in a cctv enclosure with a Computar varifocal 1/2” 4.5-12.5mm F1.2 CCTV Lens With DC Auto Iris. I am using EASY CAP dongle for an input device.
I have installed and registered UFO capture and have managed to get the set up running Ok and with preview and detection working well.
However the issue that I am facing is as follows:

When I have the software set to detection all is working well, however, once a detection is triggered - it records as expected but after it has recorded the event it then starts to continue to trigger recording again and again so it is in a continued cycle of recording and detection. So far I have tried everything that I can think of including the following:

1) Easy Cap detection straight into the USB port rather than via a powered Hub
2) Use of an external USB 3.0 HDD rather than the internal drive
3) Defragmented the HDDs
4) Turned off the power saving modes for all HDDs
5) Stopped running any other programs at the same time
6) Tried using UFO capture HD version just to rule out the software V2
7) Switched to a much faster Computer with SSD drive
Cool Checked that the EasyCAP drivers are correct - it is plug and play and it is detected as a AVI to USB2.0 as a device
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:44 am    記事の件名: Re: Continued recording after a a triggered detection 引用付きで返信

Hi,
Thank you for detail explanation, but I need to know a bit more.
Could you show me the snapshot of Input and Live sheet? They contains many hints.
Which do you mean "recording does not stop" or "many clips are stored repeatedly"?

In case that the recording does not stop, you should find the changes in the video that cause new triggers.
The triggered pixels are marked in blue on the peak hold in the Replay sheet when "+ Hit mask" is checked.

Increase Detect Size manually while the recording is continuing.
This will stop the recording naturally and the clip file will be stored.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
blackcatobservatory

記事日時: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:53 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Thank you for the reply.
When I say continues to record. I mean that there are multiple recordings that are taken one after the other and this does not stop.

It only happens once a first detection is triggered. I have attached screenshots of the settings being used.

[/img]

UFO1.PNG
 説明:
input
 ファイルサイズ:  268.78 KB
 閲覧数:  6004 回

UFO1.PNG

ufo2.PNG
 説明:
Live
 ファイルサイズ:  280.16 KB
 閲覧数:  6004 回

ufo2.PNG

ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

記事日時: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:56 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Thank you for snapshots.

Well, then try setting MinL-N = 10
If the problem does not happen by this, then it is the matter of MinL-N tuning.
Please let me know the result.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
blackcatobservatory

記事日時: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:07 pm    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Thank you for the reply. I will change the setting. If it works I will post a reply to let you know the outcome and for reference for other readers who may encounter a similar issue in the future.

Thank you. I hope this is the solution.

ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
blackcatobservatory

記事日時: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:02 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Hello

I am afraid that the issue has persisted. I think I know the reason. It is when the recording finishes I have a black out on the screen. This triggeres a redetection. I have just tried it on the HD version in which there is the option to chose "IGNORE BLACKOUT" This works and stops the multiple recordings. However my question now is whether I need to purchase the HD version in order to have this function to resolve my issue or whether there is a choice with the version 2 to achieve the same?

Please do let me know. I would be disappointed if I have to purchase the HD version in order to resolve this?

Thank you

Tracey

ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

記事日時: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:21 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Thank you for reporting. I understood the situation.
I guess it is caused by the device driver of your capture device (the device driver resets streaming every time at unnecessary timing).

I think the change of capture device is the best solution.
I can recommend some worldwide capture devices (like Blackmagic Design's), but sorry I cannot recommend a low cost analog capture device, there are so many devices on each country and rapidly changing.
You must select "Software encoding type (means does not have hardware encoder in it)", but other compatibility cannot be known unless actual test.
"Ignore Blackout" of UFOCaptureHD2 is for the unstable HDMI cabling problem, but still I recommend to solve the problem by hardware.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

記事日時: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:46 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

blackcatobservatory wrote:
Please do let me know. I would be disappointed if I have to purchase the HD version in order to resolve this?

Well, UFOCaptureHD2 has been modified last year.
you can use your V2 license key on recent HD2. HD2 will work on 1K mode (resolution limitation).
It is not tested enough (cause there was no request) . Please try
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます