About the software development

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Sipeng Yang

登録日: 2018.11.15
記事: 12
所在地: Beijing

記事日時: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:10 pm    記事の件名: About the software development 引用付きで返信

Dear Sonotaco:
Hello. I have used the UFO soft series for a while. They are good software in this field. To satisfy my own requirement on the function, I would like to develop software myself. I tried it with Matlab. But the efficiency of Matlab is not high. The software size of UFOCapture, UFOAnalyzer, UFOOrbit are small, less than 10MB, but they process data fast.
I am not professional in software development. Could you please tell me which programming language and Integrated Development Environment did you use? Or could you give me some advice? I appreciate that. And thank you very much.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:51 pm    記事の件名: Re: About the software development 引用付きで返信

UFO series is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio.

1000 or 1000000 times difference of processing speed can happen in software development.
For example, on 4k30p capturing, the time given for 1 pixel is 1 second / (3840*2160*30) = 4 nano second. It is only 16 clock of 4GHz CPU. UFOCaptureHD2 does time domain filterling, space domain filtering, buffering, detection, recording, etc in that time. It is not a magic, but the stacking of software knowledge and technology.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
Sipeng Yang

登録日: 2018.11.15
記事: 12
所在地: Beijing

記事日時: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:30 pm    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

Thank you for the reply. It seems that it's complicated to develop the software. I will try it if the time is available.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます