homeTop Page  FAQFAQ   検索検索   メンバーリストメンバーリスト   ユーザーグループユーザーグループ   登録する登録する 
 プロフィールプロフィール   プライベートメッセージをチェックするプライベートメッセージをチェックする   ログインログイン 

Finaly full resolution PAL-detection

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
Jarmo
未登録ユーザー

記事日時: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:18 pm    記事の件名: Finaly full resolution PAL-detection 引用付きで返信

Hi everybody.

Since all of those video cards which is told to work with UFOCapture with 720x576 px resolution are not available here in Finland and I did not want to order them directly from abroad, I have had some problems to find a 720x576 px video card which works with UFOCapture.

But now I finaly manage to find a video capture card which can do full PAL-resolution (720x576 px 25fps). The card is in Pinnacle Studio 9 AV/DV package (note! there is also Pinnacle 9 studio -package, which does not include hardware). It also have IEEE1394 socket, but I do not have any camera to attach to that. Pinnacle has also Studio 10 version coming, but it seems that the hardware is the same than with the Studio 9? Pinnacle's homepage: www.pinnaclesys.com.

I tried that Pinnacle card last night and it worked well. Only "problem" is the big size of avi-files (about 20 Mb per second) and need for readjust detection settings (it recorded noice too easily last night although I did change my old settings).

UFOCapture seems to be very heavy program when running with 720x576 resolution detection: under Windows 2000 in 2GHz AMD Athlon with 512Mb RAM computer UFOCapture's CPU load is about 75% during detection and when something happens, it jump up to 100%. However, it seems that it did not miss a frame, even when I used UFOCapture together with an other detection program which makes 5 minutes 350x288px peakhold images from them same video signal (Camera -> Pinnacle card video in -> Pinnacle card video out -> Hauppauge card video in).

Jarmo
トップに戻る
SonotaCo
Site Admin

登録日: 2004.08.07
記事: 12653
所在地: 139.67E 35.65N

記事日時: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:12 pm    記事の件名: Re: Finaly full resolution PAL-detection 引用付きで返信

Hi jarmo, thank you for reporting.

Table below is a part of English manual which is now I am writing.
Yes, UFOCapture is very heavy program especially in high resolutions.
I made this program to do what was impossible in the past, using the power of latest PCs.
So.. please use enough powerful PCs.

snap.gif
 説明:
 ファイルサイズ:  14.32 KB
 閲覧数:  6042 回

snap.gif

トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示  
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    SonotaCo.JP Forum Index -> UFOCapture BBS in English All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿: 不可
返信投稿: 不可
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可
このフォーラムで添付ファイルを投稿 できません
このフォーラムでファイルをダウンロード できます